- Opened in August of 2020!
- NWC of FM 1960 Bypass Road East & N. Houston Ave (1205 North Houston Ave, Humble, TX)
- 1.01 Acres / 3,010 sq. ft. building
- Brand new 7-Eleven property featuring Laredo Taco Company, 7-Eleven’s own authentic Mexican food chain. 7-Eleven (S&P rated AA-) operates more than 11,800 company-owned, or franchised convenience stores in North American. Globally, 7-Eleven licenses more than 69,000 stores in over 18 countries.
- 15-Year Corporate Absolute NNN Lease. Rare NNN lease with 10% rent increases every 5-years, starting year 6 in primary term and year 16 in options. Initial rent of $230,770
- Excellent Access and Visibility: Strategically located at intersection of FM 1960 and N Houston Ave in the heart of Humble with 60,605 VPD. Only 5 miles from George Bush
Intercontinental Airport and less than 2 miles from Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital (255 beds).
- High-Traffic Location: Located near national tenant retailers including Pep Boys, Service King, Planet Fitness, Petco, Supercuts, Dollar Tree, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Smoothie
King and 1 mile from Deerbrook Mall with 154 stores and food outlets.
- 7-Eleven (S&P rated AA-) operates more than 11,800 company-owned, or franchised convenience stores in North America. Globally, 7-Eleven licenses more than 69,000
stores in over 18 countries.
- Stellar demographics in rapidly growing suburb of Houston. Houston region is 5th largest MSA in the U.S.
Listing Information: https://securenetlease.com/properties/7-eleven-93/