- Currently under construction and expected to open in January of 2021!
- SWC of I-45 & FM 646 (1809 South FM 646, League City, TX)
- 1.15 acres / 4,580 sq. ft. building
- Brand new 7-Eleven property featuring Laredo Taco Company, 7-Eleven’s own authentic Mexican food chain. 7-Eleven (S&P rated AA-) operates more than 11,800
company-owned, or franchised convenience stores in North American. Globally, 7-Eleven licenses more than 69,000 stores in over 18 countries
- 15-Year Corporate Absolute NNN Lease. NNN lease with 7.5% rent increases every 5-years, starting year 6 in primary term and year 16 in options. Initial Rent of $299,272
- Stellar Retail Location: Located adjacent to H-E-B grocery store and directly across I-45 from League City Towne Shopping Center featuring Target, Michael’s, T.J. Maxx,
Ross Dress for Less, GNC, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Wingstop and many more!
- Strong Demographics: Average HH Income is $108,200, $106,900 and $100,700 within a 1, 3 & 5 mile radius respectively | Area population is 10,290, 36,200 and 72,600 within
a 1, 3 & 5 mile radius respectively
- Excellent Access and Visibility: Strategically located just off Interstate 45, the main thoroughfare between Houston and the Gulf Coast with over 136,740 VPD. Affluent Houston Suburb: Located fast growing in League City, TX only 26 miles from downtown Houston | League City’s population increased by over 112% from 2000 to 2017
Listing Information: https://securenetlease.com/properties/7-eleven-94/