- Opened in November of 2019!
- NEC of Loop 1604 & New Guilbeau (9402 W. Loop 1604 N. San Antonio, TX 78254)
- 1.08 acres / 5,023 sq. ft. building
- Brand new 7-Eleven property featuring Laredo Taco Company, 7-Eleven’s own authentic Mexican food chain. 7-Eleven (S&P rated AA-) operates more than 11,800 company-owned, or franchised convenience stores in North American. Globally, 7-Eleven licenses more than 69,000 stores in over 18 countries
- 15-Year Corporate Absolute NNN Lease. Rare NNN lease with 10% rent increases every 5-years, starting year 6 in primary term and year 16 in options. Initial rent of $196,513.
- The subject property is located in the San Antonio MSA along TX State Highway Loop 1604 (133,033 VPD), an outer highway loop that encircles San Antonio, Texas, spanning approximately 95.6 miles.
- 7-Eleven (S&P rated AA-) operates more than 11,800 company-owned, or franchised convenience stores in North America. Globally, 7-Eleven licenses more than 69,000
stores in over 18 countries.
- Property is strategically located between Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas with an annual combined visitors of 16.6 million people.
- Stellar retail trade area surrounded by national retailers including Target, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, H-E-B, Academy Sports & Outdoors, Barnes & Noble, Office Depot, Dollar Tree,
Walgreens Whataburger and Chick-Fil-A.
Listing Information: https://securenetlease.com/properties/7-eleven-92/