- Easy Access & Excellent Visibility from Hwy 157
- 3 – Mile Population & Household Income: 116,062 People – $101,163
- 15-Year(14+ Years Remain), Corporate Absolute NNN, with 10% Rent Increases Every 5-Years in Primary Term and Options, Beginning Year 11.
PROPERTY – 6004 S. COOPER ST, ARLINGTON, TX (DALLAS/FORT WORTH)
New 3,010 +/- SF building on 1.03 +/- acre site
Built in 2018
7-Eleven is strategically located at the southwest corner of Hwy. 157 “Cooper St.”, at is signalized intersection with Sublett Rd. in Arlington, TX. Hwy 157 “Cooper St” is a major north-south commercial corridor that travels through the entire city of Arlington, including through the center of the University of Texas at Arlington’s campus (39,714 students enrolled). The subject property stands to gain from being located with an immediate trade area that features above average demographics, such as a population of 116,062 people and average household incomes of $101,163 within a 3-mile radius.
- Hwy 157 “Cooper St” 61,956 VPD
- Sublett Rd. 19,054 VPD
- Lease Type: Corporate Absolute NNN
- Rent Increase: 10% Every 5 Years, Beginning Year 11
- Net Operating Income: $223,555